Tuesday, October 18, 2011

UGH! OOH! #@#%^&

I am soo tired of not having my van!  It broke down a MONTH ago.  It has been in the shop 4 weeks, Yes that is 4 weeks.  I have missed it so much.  We have had to cancel 2 fun family activities we had planned because of transportation.  At one point and time I had 2, 15 passenger vans and a 21 passenger bus!  We never really used them much and so to trim down on insurance payments we sold the bus.  Then my brother needed a vehicle when he went through a divorce and we sold him the other 15 passenger van.  He only kept it about 3 months.  Oh how I wish I had kept the van. Keith drives his truck back and forth to work, so I don't even have it during the day.  I can use one of the older girls cars, but neither is big enough for our family.  SO I sit and wait on the repair shop to call and tell me its ready.  It broke down on a Wednesday.  Keith was going to try and fix it but decided to let the shop deal with it because of air bags having to be undone to repair it.  We left it at the shop over the weekend.  They called Thursday of that week and said it was ready.  Well I drove it to Athens (25 miles one way) and on the way home it went dead. I did manager to get it back to the car shop, where it has been ever since.  It is the computer, or so they tell me.  First the part got lost in the mail.  Then they sent the wrong one.  I am so frustrated.  We have a pumpkin farm/corn maze trip planned this weekend.  If it is not ready we're going to have to cancel.  The kids are going to be so disappointed. AND so am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment