Saturday, August 21, 2010

whew!





























































































These are pictures from some of the things we did this summer. Concert in the park, roller skating, 4Th of July fireworks, Jennifer's visit home, all of July's birthday's, right up to the first day of school.
I have been busy running back and forth to the Psychologist, Orthodontist, Pediatrician, Dentist, Health Dept. and School. Hopefully after this week all will slow down and I can enjoy some time at home. I am planning a big get together for September and I know that will keep me busy. If I didn't have something to do, I'd be crazier than I am now! Believe it?






















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment