Tuesday, December 21, 2010

blogging

I haven't blogged much lately. I think of a thousand things I'm going to blog about and just don't take the time to sit down and type. Several people have scolded me for not keeping it up to date. It just takes time and that's something I don't have much of. We are planning on taking the kids carolling tomorrow night. I made cute red shawls for the girls and the boys have black outfits with red gloves. They all have Santa hats. I know they will be so cute. Thursday we have planned to make gingerbread houses. We did this last year and all the kids loved it. I guess it's a new tradition. Jennifer will be here in the morning from Tennessee. Brian and Amey are suppose to visit tomorrow too. There are still hand made ornaments to be painted, Christmas candy and cookies to be made and pictures to be taken. Oh and I don't have enough of the presents wrapped. We don't wrap everything but this year I've not wrapped much at all.

Busy, Busy, Busy!

And I have a new niece: Victoria Carol Mauldin. I got to keep her 2 nights as her mom had to have a minor surgical procedure done. I fell in love with her, except at 1:30 in the morning, then I was glad she was my brothers daughter and not mine. LOL I do miss those days.(nights)

Another post coming with pictures. Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment