Friday, December 24, 2010

gingerbread houses




























































































Last night we had a small Christmas Party. The teenagers all invited one friend over. We made gingerbread (graham cracker) houses. We done this last year and everyone loved it. Even the teenagers got into creating a house. We had a first and second place for the elementary and a first and second place for the older kids. They were really very creative. I guess this is a new tradition for us. It's late, I'm tired , and Santa still has to be set up. UGH! Playing Santa was so much easier when I was young. The kids are all so excited NO ONE is asleep. It's almost midnight and everyone is still up and about. Every one but me. I'm soooo sleepy. They will finally give it up and then be back up at 5 am. At least we cooked today and I won't have that to do. Left overs will be nice tomorrow when I am so tired. OH! Listen I don't here anyone maybe they crashed. Off to set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment