Tuesday, July 12, 2011

To my readers







I'm sorry I don't update this blog!  I don't know where the time goes.  I have several  kids out of state right now that read the blog.  They call and say "MOM why haven't you posted?"  Sorry, I don't know why.  I have the same amount of time I've always had.  Life has just been busy.  We've not had any acting out, thank goodness.  All the kids are doing really well.  Sometimes it's scary.  I think someone is doing something I don't know about.  The explosion will happen any minute.  But then the day goes on quiet and laughing and playing.  And I think could this really be our family.  With 3 teenagers moved out and 2 more gone for the summer (army)  and 2 more holding full time jobs my days are so stress free.  Give me little kids any day over teenage drama.  The kids all have had exceptional behavior this summer.  We have kept busy.  We've had two trips to  North Georgia to camp.  Two VBS, three different christian camps that were a week long, several lake trips, and some picnic and park time.  We are still planning a bowling trip and a skating trip.  Having the pool has been great too.  So I've just not gotten around to posting.  I am still reading my favorite blogs, I can sit at night while I'm waiting on someone to get home and read with out much thought. Maybe when school starts I'll have some time to post.   

No comments:

Post a Comment