Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Time keeps on slipping into the future

I don't know why I can't keep up anymore.  Grand kids maybe.   I'm so lucky to have mine living close by.  Theres never an outing with out them involved.  I love it, memories we will never forget.  We've been up the the mountains for a fishing trip, to the strawberry patch for strawberries, and to the park several times.  And that's just with school being out for 2 weeks.  We have lots more planned along with several camps for the kids. Everything is so easy lately.  Maybe I should watch out, the calm before the storm? 

 I have this long serious post planned out.  As soon as I have take time to write it.  We've had 2 birthdays this month.  Staisha turned 23, and Doreese turned 20.  WOW!  That's 9 kids graduated high school.  9 kids moving on with their lives.  I'm looking forward the the next 20, or 40 years with them.

1 comment:

  1. Lubub.com
    First site to match families.
    This site is Great..
    Thanks Lubub.com

    ReplyDelete