Thursday, July 5, 2012

Our Fourth celebration

Hello everyone.  I almost didn't want to post anything because it has been so long since I've done so.  An email I received gave me the incentive to post.  Everything here is going well.  It has been record breaking HOT!  To have temps over 100 in Georgia in June is unheard of.  Kids have been spending time swimming, bowling, and skating.  I hate the B word.  BORED.  I do try and keep them busy, but they need some down time too.

I think of all these great post I am going to write.  I think of all this at night, when I'm by myself.  Sometimes when I can't sleep, or sometimes when I'm just thinking.  I have all kind of stuff floating around in  my head.  Topics on older adoptions verses babies,  grown children,  Adopted kids and the way they deal with loss, RAD,  birth family's and more.  I just never make it to the computer with the posts I think up in my head.  After 18 years of parenting adopted kids plus the other 14 of birth parenting, I can really tell some tales.  So one day, I'm going to get up in the middle of the night and do one of those post.  One day soon.  But for now I'll leave you with pictures. Some of which we were celebrating the 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment