Sunday, April 11, 2010

good times and bad





























Thank goodness the good times out way the bad! I am so proud of my family. We just came through a minor trial with a couple of our teenagers, it turned out fine, but it sure was stressful. I think they learned something from it. That's whats important. We all make mistakes, but learning from them helps us to be a better person. A better Christian. I really have enjoyed our spring break! It has been so nice. No schedules, no time to get up , no place to be. It has been so laid back. We done a major spring cleaning to get ready for the camera crew from channel 11 the week before, so everything was tidy and clean and we all have been able to just enjoy. The weather has been excellent. We have spent a lot of time outside. Me in my flower gardens as that is what I love to do. The kids playing on gym sets, wetting each other with water guns, jumping on the trampoline, laughing and just enjoying the sunshine. I could take a few weeks like this. Summer is looking really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment