Monday, July 5, 2010

Another week gone by!

A lot has been happening around here. I don't have time to sit down and write. When I'm in the shower or going down the road I think of a million things I want to write. Then a few days go bye and I forget it all and think of something else. So to catch up: we went to the lake and to a big park this last week. On Thursday we all went skating. Staisha, Josh, and Kyson went along with some good friends, Tracy, Jermiah, Preston, Parker-Reese and baby Phillips. We all had a blast (almost) At the very end they had a race for the kids and Hannah fell. I thought it was just a sprang. I ended up taking her to the Dr. and it's broken. So she has a cast on her wrist. She can't get in the pool or the lake. So she is kinda bombed out. I'll post pictures when I find my camera. I think Krishawanda has it.
We had a fantastic 4Th. Big celebration. Lots of family and friends. We went to a big fireworks show and got home late. Everything went great and I fell in the bed at bedtime. I was sick on Saturday. I just laid around and rested but felt better by Sunday. Today we are getting ready to go the mountains for a week. All the kids are super excited. I'm still not packed. I still have a ton of stuff to do. I'm off to sleep to try and rest before the vacation! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment