Sunday, July 18, 2010

daughters

I have such sweet daughters. As we as a family have been going through some stuff, my daughters have tried their hardest to ease my burden. I have gotten flowers just because, cards both hand made and store bought and a thousand love you moms, and hugs and kisses. I truly appreciate the emotional side of girls. Not always.... like when hormones rage and one cries because her boyfriend hasn't called or her hair won't look exactly like the models in the magazine. But in general girls understand some things guys just don't. Including my husband. He's been great these 31 years but having a female on some issues is just better. And as I now have 4 grown daughters (soon to be 5) I'm totally happy. Some things change for the worse as they grow up but some for the better so I guess it all evens out in the end. Thank God for my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment