Sunday, March 13, 2011

Big Project

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. I have had several big things going on! Staisha had her baby! 7lbs 3 oz. little girl. Kaedrianna Danielle. She is sooo cute! Both of them are doing great! Her labor was only 3 hours long! Kyson is adjusting nicely.

I have also been redoing my kitchen floors. BIG project. MY kitchen is huge, and it has taken Keith a week. The trim is still not finished. I am very pleased with it so far. My hubby has worked so hard. We still have 2 screen doors to put up and a cabinet. He goes back to work tomorrow so it will be slow go with everything I want him to do in the evenings.

Kids are all doing great! They have loved the early spring weather. I haven't worked outside in my flowers much. I have too much going on inside. I have taken down 5 beds. I decided to do an extra clean spring cleaning. It sure needed it. I have painted several rooms and moved around furniture. We sat up another computer, that is sure going to come in handy with everyone wanting on at the same time.

We haven't signed up for any spring sports this year. With gas prices going up and Keith not working as much we just deleted that out of our budget. I was driving an hour one way for a cheer/gym class and 30 minutes one way for a karate class 2 times a week. Two of the girls are still in dance but it is local and only 5 minutes from the house. I can take them and go back and pick then up. No soccer this year. Practices weren't that far away but some of the games were.

This month is flying by. Jennifer has a birthday at the end of the month. A BIG one! She is still at Vanderbilt and I miss her so much! D.J. had one at the first of the month. He turned 18. He is wanting to come back home after moving out when school started to live with his birth family. He found out the grass was not greener. I am still debating on how I will handle it. He HAS to go to college if he comes home and I don't know how his grades are this year.

Brian still hasn't proposed to Amey. UGH! He is afraid of the commitment I guess, I know he loves her. Too bad I can't tell him what to do any more. I guess the line has to be drawn somewhere and he is 27. LOL

Tabitha is doing well, and both of my grand babies are growing up so fast. Both of them are exceeding in school and I am so proud.

Destinee and Doreese are both graduating this year. Destinee has her drivers licence and a car. She is growing up and finding her way in the world. Her and Krishawanda both will be gone in the Army this summer. I'll be glad and sad at the same time. They argue SO much! (reminds me of two other sisters, now grown)

Life is moving on fast. Sometimes I can't believe another month has passed. I'll try not to wait so long between post again. But then again..........

No comments:

Post a Comment