Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nothing Exciting

We are having a very laid back summer.  It is the calmest on record I think!  No drama!  NO stress!  All the kids are spending their time in the pool and playing in the yard.  This week the teenagers are at church camp.  Last week the elementary school children were at camp.  When everyone gets home Saturday two will leave again on Monday.  They enjoy the camps so much.  I use it as a threat  incentive to behave.  So far so good.  I have them signed up for three christian camps.  Two are low cost and the other they raised money for.  They come home dead tired.

Our camping trip is coming up.  We bought a new tent that I'm anxious to try out.  Somehow we lost a tent last year.  Not sure where it is , but its not in our storage building with all the other stuff.  I also have a new camping bed that will be so nice to have.  No having to get up off  the ground.

To all of the families on the mega family sight who are adopting new kids, I am so excited for you!  I go through all of the blogs and read my favorite ones.   Several are expecting new children soon.  You are so blessed and in my prayers.  Just because I don't comment doesn't mean I don't read.  Its nice to know other moms (and dads) who have the same heart  as I do for adoption.  All the large family blogs are my link to normal.  I love all my family and friends but no one can understand my life except another large family mama.  I love my life, and its good to know I'm not too far from normal. Reading all the blogs has been my excitement for the summer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment