Sunday, February 26, 2012

UGA

Woo Hoo!!!!  My daughter Jennifer (middle)  who lives in Tennessee and attends school at Vanderbilt,  has just been offered a job at UGA.  This is HUGE!  She will graduate with her PhD in December.  The job actually starts in August BUT they are willing to hold the position for her until December.  Thank you Jesus.  We are all so blessed!  I will love having her close and the job is her dream job.  Who would have thought there would be a professor in my family??  NOONE.  I was sure not the one in high school voted most likely to succeed.  Nope.  But God is just that way.  I gave him my life when I was 12 years old.  He works miracles all the time.  Sometime we don't know they are miracles, but time always tells.  Tabitha is on the right and Staisha on the left.  Tabitha graduated UGA with a degree in Social work.  Staisha is still working on hers, with 2 years under her belt at West Ga.  I am so proud of all my children. Destinee just started college and has overcome some major issues.   Some of them are slow at making the right decisions, but they will come around.  Again I'm giving God the Glory, he has made all things fall into place in my life.  Thank you Lord. Again, and Again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment