Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Hope everyone had a wonderful mothers day. Mine was great! All 22 of my children were home and everyone was happy. That Is A True Happy Mothers Day! I am so thankful for my children. I love being mom. Some days I get frustrated and weighed down, but then I remember who is really in control. I love my children when they make mistakes just like my father loves me when I mess up. And I, like all others make mistakes. Thank you Lord for loving me in spite of it all. That's just what one of my kids wrote on one of my mothers day cards. Thanks for loving me anyway. WOW! It made me think of all the mistakes I had made over the years and yet I know Jesus still loves me and wants me to live out the plan he has for me. Just like I have a plan for my kids. Lauren, my granddaughter said, I think it should be little kids day! LOL She wanted in on the presents too! Thank You Lord for my life, and my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment