Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm Late


As usual I'm late posting. This picture is of Josh, my son-in-law, (and my daughter Staisha) who graduated from West Georgia University, with a degree in criminology! I am so proud of him! He has worked 2 jobs, supported his family, and went to school. My daughter made a great choice for a husband. Although she could not convince me of that when she wanted to move in with him a month before she turned 18. She will be 21 in a few days. She is the last child I gave birth to. She is a fabulous mom. My grand baby is a bright spot in my world. They are a wonderful family! This picture was taken yesterday with Faith. The baby at home now. It seems just a few days ago Staisha was this age. I call Faith, Staisha all the time. Maybe it's because they are both my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment