Sunday, February 28, 2010

TEENAGERS!




Today was really a nice day. My title doesn't really mean UGH, just OH my goodness, where has time gone. These pictures are of Krishawnda and Nick and of Marvin and Caitlyn. They hung out here today after church and were very well behaved. I really want so much for my kids. I want them to know they are loved. I want them to know they are valuable, not only to me but to others as well. I want them to succeed in life. I want them to sell out to Jesus. Oh I just could go on and on. I truly think they are on the right path. I know that life will throw some curve balls and I expect it and I'm ready for it, but today was a good day. Teenagers acting like Christian teenagers. They played video games and watched movies and ate. I enjoyed being with them.
Speaking of eating, the church had a teenage girls conference yesterday and served Mexican food from a local restaurant. All that was left they sent home with us. It was so wonderful. The food was great and all I (and the girls ) had to do was heat it up. Thanks so much New Community. We will sure be stopping in at the Mexican dinner and letting them know how much we enjoyed everything!
One good day can make up for a whole bad week!

No comments:

Post a Comment