Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

2010 was a very good year for us. We are so wonderfully blessed and favored by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. As I look back and realize what all He has brought us through, I am amazed. Like my children, I sometimes mess up and have to say I'm sorry. Jesus always forgives me and with mercy and grace, gives me a clean slate every day. I, too, try to forgive my children for their mistakes. You can not be consumed by bitterness and unforgiveness. Life is too short. My resolution for this year is this: "Live life everyday remembering that it could be my last. Let my children know how much they are loved and cherished. Spend as much time as I can making good memories" (and I'd like to say lose weight). Memories are something that one can't have taken away. In 5 years, you won't remember what pair of shoes you had on, but you will remember being outside in the snow making snow angels and throwing snow balls with your kids. I had the chance to re-connect with some of my family through a sad occasion. Its terrible that it took something sad to bring us all together, but I really enjoyed the time spent with them. Time........it goes by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment