Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Boys Boys Boys

This past weekend we totally cleaned out the 6 oldest boys rooms. Oh My! I don't know what else to say. I couldn't believe it when we got everything out. We painted walls and scrubbed floors, cleaned light fixtures, fixed drawers, folded clothes, emptied toy boxes and THREW away a ton of stuff. We also found the last 40 or so pair of socks that nobody knew what happen to. Usually after the kids turn 14 or 15 I don't clean their rooms. I go nosing around in them but not really cleaning. The last overhaul these rooms had was back in the early spring. I guess I will continue monitoring the 17,16, and 15 year old rooms. They are pigs! The girls also painted their room. It got the beds rearranged and comforters washed and things a bit more organized but it was nothing like the boys. The sad part is they could not understand why I was so upset with them. What? It's not that bad. That is honestly what they said to me. Well it looks great now, but how long they keep it that way depends on how much I harp about it. I guess I'll be hoarse for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment