Wednesday, October 28, 2009

busy, busy, busy,.....tired tired tired











Since Staisha has had the baby I want to spend every extra minute holding him. He is so precious. Thank you LORD for Kyson. Staisha is a great mom although stubborn. She isn't getting enough rest I'm afraid.
Life is chugging along with all my teenagers growing into adults right before my eyes. Destinee turned 17 on the 26th. She is such a great young lady. She is respectful, smart and fun. She is a joy to be around. She is also a great student and is working a job as well as being a cheerleader. Her life is full.
Everyone else is doing well. I couldn't ask for better kids. One is still having some issues but we are working on it. I guess I'll be working on something until the day I die. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love being a mom. And a grandma!




1 comment:

  1. Kyson is beautiful and I wouldn't want to let him go either! Newborns are so precious! I'm glad Staisha is doing well and I am sure she will pace herself a few more weeks into motherhood. It catches up to you...LOL I'm glad everyone is doing well and your family is in my daily prayers! I love being a mom too and I am glad you are my friend!

    ReplyDelete