Tuesday, June 30, 2009

concert




Sunday we went to church and had a relaxing afternoon. Monday night we took Selena, Kieanna, and Cora (Selena and Kieanna are in the second picture, last two on the right and Cora is in the first picture) to a concert. I got tricked into this concert. Jennifer got the tickets..Tabitha told me Oh mom Jen has tickets for the girls to see Demi L in concert. I can't take them I'll be out of town. Jen can't go she's leaving to close on her new house and Staisha doesn't really need to go because of her being pregnant and all. ( Although I did rope Staisha into going with ME. She wouldn't go by herself.) I know you and the girls will enjoy it. HAHA I don't know how they did it. But I ended up in the Gwinett Arena with Ten thousand tweens screaming. I know the girls enjoyed it and and won't ever forget it but wow am I old. I remember taking Tabitha and Jennifer to The New Kids On The Block concert, but I remember I liked it too! Oh well. Some more memories made. Oh and we had to pay $3.50 for a DRINK! My kids better love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment