Saturday, July 25, 2009

Busy day

It's been a busy day today. We headed out to one of the local churches that was giving out book bags and school supplies today. We got in on the school supplies but the book bags were all gone when we got there.. bummer. Then Kieanna, Cora, Hannah, Katelynn, Faith and I headed to Athens. I needed to run some errands and finish up some school shopping. Kieanna got Converse shoes that she's been dying for. Katelynn got a Hello Kitty book bag that she had been waiting to get and some new Hannah Montana shoes. The other girls got several tops and Faith got sandals. Over all everything was a good deal. I also picked up Destinee, and Krishawnda a pair of "Sperry's" they had been drooling over. When we got back Keith and the boys washed our 22 passenger bus. We are going to put it up for sale. When I bought it I thought I would drive it everywhere. Little did I know, CDL liscence were required to drive it. So I haven't driven it like I thought I would have. Dinner was beef and rice, green beans, mashed potatoes and biscuits. We also celebrated Anthony's birthday today. His cake was chocolate chip with chocolate/chocolate chip frosting. Yummy! I'm going to get everyone in bed and settle down to watch a movie or read.

No comments:

Post a Comment