Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer days

We are truly in the lazy days of summer. We usually get up around 7 am so the three in band camp can leave by 7:45. Our days are going by slow. When school goes back we will be full throttle. Sometimes I think life is just going by too fast. When I was a kid we played outside till dark catching lighting bugs. We played outside. Made playhouses out of planks and blocks. We used our imagination. My kids have all the new gadgets to play with. I don't really know if they apperciate it or not. When I think about how all of us take everything for granted here in the USA I wonder what it would take to make us realize what we have. I am thankful. Thankful for clean water, a warm dry house, womens rights, plenty of food to eat and much more. Today I'm thankful for summer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment