Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kieanna's Birthday

Yesterday was Kieanna's birthday. I was hoping to get my camera uploaded to my computer so I could post pictures, but didn't get around to it. She turned 13. She had butterpecan cake with cream cheese frosting. I'll try to post the pictures tomorrow. Today was a lazy day. We didn't take on any big projects. The older girls and I watched an old movie. Home made chicken soup was for dinner. The kids ate till I thought they were gonna pop. Someone contacted me about a couple of kids. Just guardianship nothing permanent. I hope it works out that we can help. I won't sleep well until it is all settled. The mother is very ill and isn't getting much support from the father. So pray that everything will work out for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment