Thursday, July 2, 2009

Girls


My oldest three girls at home. 17, 16, and 15. All three are doing great and are a big help to me. Thet each have different gifts and talents. Basketball, cheerleading, chorus, track, and boys! Guess which one they all have in common. They are all clothes crazy and want way more than they need. The 17 year old is working and buying her clothes. The 16 year old is looking but so far hasn't found anything. They all stay busy during school with practices so I don't know if they can hold a job, maintain good grades (A's and B's) and keep up with all they are in. With my three grown girls and these three almost grown, I feel truly blessed with all the support and help they offer. I couldn't do it with out everyone doing their share. I also think it makes everyone feel needed and gives them a place in this big ole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment