Sunday, July 5, 2009

Celebrating the Fourth






We had a fantastic fourth celebration!

We had a BBQ with our former pastor and his family, kids played in the pool and then we ended with terrific fireworks show. Everyone was well behaved and had a good time.


The older boys were off with some friends when I took these pictures so they aren't in them. They think they are too cool to be seen with mom and such a big family.


We are trying to plan a mini-vacation to the mounains. Bible school happens to be the same week Keith took off work. Bummer. I'm not sure how we are going to juggle everything as one daughter babysits, one has a color guard practice and one has a tumbling event for cheerleading. I had almost rather cancel the vacation and just stay home. Almost. I'll manage somehow, maybe with making a 3 hour drive for 2 days. I think I'll be glad when Destinee gets her liscence. And then again maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment