Friday, September 18, 2009

GO KRISHAWANDA! GO KRISHAWNDA!!!

Woo HOO! Krishawanda won Homecoming court for 10th grade! Destinee didn't but she will always be my princess! I am so proud of both of them. It was all I could do to hold it together. I don't mean little tears either, I mean heart wrenching, sobs. They were both beautiful. Inside and out. I only have a few more years with them ,then they will be on their own. Hopefully they will have absorbed enough that they will float in this big ole world. I sure hope so. I pray so. Keith stayed and I left with the little kids at the end of third quarter. We were winning 13 to 3. I hope we have a winning season as two of my highschool boys are playing football and the other two are in the band. Destinee is cheerleader and Krishawanda is in colorguard ,with Doreese also in JROTC colorguard. That's seven kids at a football game. All highschoolers. UGH! Oh well, time will fly by so fast they will graduated before I know it. Of coarse I'll have kids in high school for the next 13 years so I may have a cane at Faith's last senior game. LOL;)

No comments:

Post a Comment